Looking for a business you can run from your computer? There are tons of great things you can do online, but I wanted to take some time to create a post with online business ideas for people who don’t necessarily have a lot of internet savvy.
So, even though being a social media consultant or a website designer are cool businesses, this post is for people looking for an online business that doesn’t require a 6-12 month learning curve!
Top Online Business Ideas for Anyone
- Nutrition/Weight Management Coach – The Weight Loss industry is a $61 Billion industry, with an increasing number do-it-yourself dieters. According to current research, this trend in fueling the growth of online programs. You don’t need to be a certified nutritionist or personal trainer to get into this industry. If this is an area of passion for you, starting up a website that offers meal plans, exercise regimes and personal counseling could be a great fit.
- Hand-made Craft Retailer – Are you a crafter at heart? If you make jewelry, clothing, pottery, decorative wreaths, embroidery, anything really, you have an online marketplace already set up for you to set up a store. Etsy is one of the most successful e-commerce sites of its type, with over 60 million unique monthy visitors. If you can order supplies wholesale and produce items quickly, you can make a tidy profit.
- E-Book Publisher – With the advent of all the e-readers in the marketplace, a new opportunity has opened up for aspiring writers and now you don’t have to worry about getting ‘published’. Set up an account at Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing and you are on your way! Amazon’s site has great tutorials for formatting your book and is a lot of great info on the web, too. With the right marketing, you could make some great income this way.
- Blogging – Have something you’re interested in and like sharing it with others? You can blog about what you like and put advertisements on your site to generate income. You can also recommend products or tools and earn affiliate commissions if people purchase the products.
- E-Bay Drop Shipping – List, Sell, Order, Ship. ALL from your computer. This process has become much easier and can be a great money maker if you follow the rules. The great news is, there is a company called DS Domination that provides step-by-step instructions on HOW make money with drop-shipping. They’ll show you how to set up an account, how to find products to list and how to list to get products sold. DS Domination boasts an 83% customer retention rate, which means its training products work. I personally have many testimonials from people who make money within a week! And once you learn how to do it, just 30 minutes of your time could produce $100 or more.
These are practical and reliable Online Business Ideas people have used to establish profitable online businesses. I’d love to hear you feedback. Get going on your online business today and keep me posted on how you’re doing!
Like and share if you found this information helpful. 🙂
Live your BEST Life!