Finding Stay at Home Mom Jobs that you can From Your HOME
If you’re a Stay at Home Mom that used to have a career or want to start one, but don’t want to schlep back and forth to the office and be gone 10 hours a day, consider using the power of the internet.
I love the digital age, as is has opened up so many more possibilities.
Let’s check out some traditional ‘type’ Stay at Home Mom jobs you can do online….
- Translator – If you speak a second language and can read well enough to translate, you can translate documents for companies. These are typically legal or financial documents and a general knowledge of those areas may be necessary. Check out translatorsbase.com – $10-$50 per hour.
- Call center Employee – Many companies outsource their call center meaning that if a customer calls in to order a product, complain or has an issue, the call is routed to an home agent’s phone. So, you can do this from your own home. Pay is around $7-$15 per hour. Check out http://www.workingsolutions.com for more info.
- Expert – Is Jeopardy your favorite show? If you have answers to questions that the rest of us can’t even keep up with, there are places that will pay you provide answers to real people who are searching online. The sites that hire experts, like justanswer.com will require that you complete a questionnaire in a certain area to confirm your ‘expertness’. Pay really varies quite a bit, but it’s not a lot….
- Online Juror – Yes, it’s true! You can get paid give feedback on mock trials. As attorneys prepare for trial, they often seek feedback on their case from people who are similar to those who may eventually sit on a jury. Usually $10-$60 per mock trial. Not a lot, but there it is, none-the-less. See OnlineVerdict.com for info.
- Medical Encoder – Medical encoder – Translate information into medical codes for easy communication with insurance companies. There are several places that will allow you to work remotely. $30,000-$70,000 per year depending on skills. Check out http://www.indeed.com/q-Medical-Encoder-jobs.html
OK… so either these Stay at Home Mom Jobs require skills or they really to don’t pay all that much. But to each his own.
If you don’t have the experience above or want the opportunity to earn a heck of a lot more than that, you may want to consider a starting your own business in Online Affiliate Marketing.
Now before you get all freaked out (yes, I’m an 80’s chick) about affiliate marketing and saying “I have no idea how to do that!”, just calm down for a second.
Affiliate marketers can make some really fantastic income. All you need to do is find training (learn how) and products that you can earn nice commissions on. There IS an easier way than being an ebay or Amazon affiliate.
I had no idea ‘HOW’ when I first started, but I learned so much and was able to generate income while I learned.
And ONCE you learn, you can scale up your income, so there is NO CAP on what you can earn….
If you’d like to see how I got started and what is now my main ‘bread and butter’, just enter your best email and watch the video. My teammate Adam, gives a great overview on how this program works!
Live Your Best Life!