Your FaceBook profile is an amazing place to interact with friends and family, and it’s a fantastic place to build your business. You can use your personal page to build relationships with potential clients and partners, but you absolutely need to create a Fan Page to fully take advantage of generating Leads from Facebook.
“Nothing draws a crowd like a crowd.”
This quote is really a testament to the social dynamics of humans, and why FaceBook has grown in recognition. And it’s just as relevant in business as it is in out personal lives!
Now you can generate leads from facebook by running straight ads, but you will get a much higher conversion if you market to people that already know you. Why? Because people listen to and buy from those they know, like and trust. So focus on growing your Fan Base. And remember this, the more Fans you have, the more your posts can be shared with those outside of your circle, hence the word, VIRAL.
So how do you grow your Fan Page?
- You can invite friends from your personal profile.
- If you have a blog or website, make sure you have a plugin that allows people to ‘Like’ your Page right there. See my Facebook page in the upper right side of this page. Please go ‘Like’ it and stay in touch!
- Run a Facebook Ad to get ‘Likes’. This is relatively inexpensive and you can target your audience by their interests, age, profession, etc.
Now let’s Generate Some Leads!
1. Promote a post. Create an ad based on a post and send it to a targeted audience. Put a clear call to action in your post like clicking a link to get more information and then send them to a lead capture page. Promoting a post is also a great way to increase engagement on your post and potentially get additional ‘likes’ to your page. NOTE: You need to have 100 fans to promote a post.
2. Ask for engagement on your posts. Ask people to ‘like’ and ‘share’ if they agree. Run a poll. Ask a question. And don’t forget to respond back! Anytime you can engage people, you are building a relationship and increasing the probability that they will become a lead at some point.
3. Make sure you have Capture Pages in your ‘App’ Tabs at the top of your Page. Click on my Tabs and you’ll be taken to a capture page where you can enter your email in exchange for more information. 🙂
4. Have links in your fb posts to your blog posts, videos, etc. and make sure that there are links to Capture Pages for more information wherever you send them.
5. Join groups that your target audience is in. Currently you can only do this only from your profile page. But once you have joined a group, you CAN share posts from your Fan Page to the group page. This is another great, free way to share your information. HOWEVER, do be careful with this tactic and don’t copy and paste too many duplicate posts to multiple groups. Facebook doesn’t like you to do TOO much of that and they may restrict your ability to share if you do too much.
6. Like other Pages with members who are in your target audience. Do this from YOUR Fan Page. Interact in conversations. Make comments. Ask questions. People will be curious and click on your picture and potentially like your Page. Continue the conversation. It’s called being social. It works! 🙂
7. Stay up to speed on the latest Facebook marketing. Facebook is a powerful marketing medium, so get the training you need to make the most of it. Below is a link to training by one of my Favorite Facebook Marketers, Michelle Pescosolido.
Here’s a link to get some Powerful Facebook Marketing Training! You’ll love it!
Hope you’ve gotten some ideas on how to generate leads from Facebook! Now, go out and take ACTION!
Live your Best Life!
For detailed know-how on exactly how to formulate, execute and optimize these strategies, you can get more advanced training. Get more additional FREE training on how market with Facebook HERE!